Are you: A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise? Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact Elizabeth Muir on 0161 701 2697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAGE & THYME training is the most widely run communications skills training programme in the NHS. It was designed...Read more
The Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI) – the industry association for the MedTech sector in the UK –...Read more
A new search for the world’s best healthcare innovations to help improve patients’ lives launched yesterday at NHS Confed....Read more
Date & time: 6th July 2017, 0900 – 1530 Location: Manchester Metropolitan University, C0.14 / The Street, John Dalton...Read more
Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network (GM AHSN) has announced it will re-open its three funding streams to provide...Read more
Friday 23rd June 2017 The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington Are you: A medical or health technology SME? Wanting...Read more
Nominet Trust has awarded Corporation Pop £50,000 through its seventh round of Social Tech Seed funding. The award will...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.