For the third successive year, TRUSTECH is proud to be the exclusive healthcare sponsor of the Merseyside Innovation Awards...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact Elizabeth Muir on 0161 701 2697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post: Project Manager – GM AHSN (Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network) Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Location: TRUSTECH/CMFT Accountable to: Technology Director –...Read more
The NIHR North West Research Design Service is hosting an event on 14th February 2017 at The Liner Hotel in Liverpool, for health and...Read more
The Cheshire & Merseyside AHP (Allied Health Professionals) Research Network is offering bursaries of up to £1,000 to facilitate...Read more
The North of England Life Sciences Accelerator (NESLA) is looking for early stage businesses or those with a business...Read more
Date: Thursday 16th February 2017 Location: Merrison Lecture Theatre, Daresbury Businesses working in the life sciences sector are invited to...Read more
Dr Richard Deed, TRUSTECH’s Technology Director has extensive experience of identifying, evaluating and commercialising healthcare innovations and is responsible...Read more
TRUSTECH, as the delivery partner for Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network’s (GM AHSN) Innovation Nexus, is pleased to...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.