Digibete is a new online resource to help children and young people, families, communities and healthcare professionals to understand...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 276 5764.
Date: 19th April 2018, 1600 -1900 Location: Citylabs, Manchester, M13 9NQ The Business Growth Hub are looking for clinicians,...Read more
Friday 18th May 2018, 9am – 4pm Lancaster Town Hall University Hospitals of Morcambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust have...Read more
Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018 Venue: Liverpool Bio-Innovation Hub Bionow and the Liverpool Bio-Innovation Hub (LIBH) are co-hosting a...Read more
Following the announcement by NHS England’s Chief Executive Simon Stevens at Expo last September, the second wave of the...Read more
TRUSTECH, in partnership with the Business Growth Hub and Health Innovation Manchester, are delivering fully funded support to B2B...Read more
Life science companies based in the Greater Manchester (GM) area are invited to take part in Health Innovation Manchester’s...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.