The University of Manchester (UoM) has been awarded Wellcome Trust (WT) funding to undertake a pilot scheme that will build...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact email@example.com or call 0161 276 5764.
Launched at NHS Expo 2018 on 5 September 2018 and as part of NHS England’s commitment to the Five...Read more
A NEW search for the world’s best healthcare innovations to help improve patients’ lives launches on 5th September, focussing...Read more
TRUSTECH are looking for opinions and attitudes of cyclists and non-cyclists about commuting to work by bicycle. Part of...Read more
Date: 2nd October 2018 Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester, M1 3HU On 2nd October 2018, Convenzis Events will...Read more
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has announced a new funding call to support digital technologies that aim...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.