A service developed by Inovus has won the March Merseyside Innovation Award. The Turnkey Commercialisation Service provides universities and clinicians...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact Elizabeth Muir on 0161 701 2697 or email@example.com.
Use of Wearable and Sensor Technology and the Internet of Things for Healthcare This Call is a part of...Read more
Director of IP and Business Partnerships (Manchester Health Ventures Ltd) Main area: Manager Grade: 8d Contract: Permanent Hours: 37.5...Read more
For the third successive year, TRUSTECH is proud to be the exclusive healthcare sponsor of the Merseyside Innovation Awards...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.