The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 276 5764.
A new collaboration launched at the end of November by DigitalHealth.London (DH.L) and RYSE Asset Management LLP to support...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Health Education England, in association with NHS England and NHS Digital, are working together to improve the digital capabilities...Read more
Japanese pharmaceutical and health care specialists, Asahi Kasei recently launched an open innovation competition to identify new drugs and...Read more
Date: Thursday 8th February 2018, 1000-1600 Location: STFC Sci-Tech Daresbury Innovate UK and it’s partners the Science and Technology...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.