Date: 2 & 3 July 2018 Location: University of Manchester New solutions to Old Problems: ensuring sustainability of falls...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you looking to develop a new technology for the UK healthcare market – or sell a new product or service into the NHS? Would you like some assistance from specialists within the NHS to help you achieve this?
TRUSTECH provides a commercial consultancy service to help UK and international companies develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services.
As part of the NHS, the world’s largest integrated national healthcare system, TRUSTECH is ideally placed to assess the potential of your existing products, and help you develop new technologies and services.
- help you understand NHS procedures and the size and scope of the NHS market
- provide a clinical review of your product and carry out market research
- assist in arranging trials and evaluations
- introduce you to partners within the NHS and specialists who can offer expert advice, for example on procurement
- assist non-healthcare companies in transferring their products and expertise into the NHS
- help you to find partners, collaborators and technology solutions within the North West academic community
- provide access to opportunities to partner with NHS organisations for licensing and/or development of NHS innovations.
TRUSTECH offers competitively priced consultancy services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Liverpool, Manchester and Daresbury. As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies.
For an initial discussion about how we can help your company, please contact email@example.com or call 0161 276 5764.
Location: University of Liverpool Course dates: 24 – 28 September 2018 Course fee: £475, includes course materials, lunch and...Read more
A Digital Transformation event will take place in Liverpool on 27th June 2018 as part of the International Festival for Business. This...Read more
Wellcome’s Innovator Awards offer funding of up to £500,000 to support projects that focus on a range of areas,...Read more
Pupils from three Salford schools recently participated in a two-day event that aimed to inspire a new generation of...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.