A service developed by Inovus has won the March Merseyside Innovation Award. The Turnkey Commercialisation Service provides universities and clinicians...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you an NHS healthcare professional with an idea for a new product or service? Would you like help to develop and commercialise your idea or publicise and share it with others? Or are you an NHS organisation that wants to make the most of your ideas and drive a culture of innovation?
TRUSTECH helps to identify and develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services. We turn new ideas into products to meet the demands of future healthcare, and help spread innovative ideas across hospitals and community settings to improve patient care.
TRUSTECH brings new opportunities for working with industry to evaluate innovations that meet your clinical needs.
As part of the NHS, we fully understand your needs and priorities. Plus our experience and links with industry and academia give us the contacts and the commercial skills required to develop and exploit your ideas to best effect and to introduce you to innovative healthcare products.
TRUSTECH works with NHS staff who have generated ideas and provides a complete innovation management service for NHS Trusts. We can:
- provide advice and support on developing and managing innovation to benefit the Trust and staff
- assess innovations developed by Trust staff to see if they could be developed into commercial products or services
- advise Trust staff on how to protect their innovations
- help to commercialise innovations developed by Trust staff – for example keeping information confidential while carrying out market research, identifying commercial partners and negotiating agreements
- help identify funding sources for the development of healthcare innovations
- introduce new technology and services to address your clinical needs and priorities with opportunities for partnering with industry, for example product evaluation studies
- help you to further develop the innovation culture in your organisation.
TRUSTECH offers a range of innovation management services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Manchester. Services are provided to fee-paying member NHS organisations.
As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies especially from NHS organisations.
TRUSTECH is also part of a UK-wide network of NHS Innovation service providers.
For an initial discussion about how we can help you, please contact Rebecca Ryan on 0161 276 5764 or email@example.com.
Use of Wearable and Sensor Technology and the Internet of Things for Healthcare This Call is a part of...Read more
Director of IP and Business Partnerships (Manchester Health Ventures Ltd) Main area: Manager Grade: 8d Contract: Permanent Hours: 37.5...Read more
For the third successive year, TRUSTECH is proud to be the exclusive healthcare sponsor of the Merseyside Innovation Awards...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.