For the third successive year, TRUSTECH is proud to be the exclusive healthcare sponsor of the Merseyside Innovation Awards...Read more
Your innovation partner within the NHS
Are you an NHS healthcare professional with an idea for a new product or service? Would you like help to develop and commercialise your idea or publicise and share it with others? Or are you an NHS organisation that wants to make the most of your ideas and drive a culture of innovation?
TRUSTECH helps to identify and develop innovations such as medical devices or equipment, diagnostics or screening tools, education and training materials, software or information services. We turn new ideas into products to meet the demands of future healthcare, and help spread innovative ideas across hospitals and community settings to improve patient care.
TRUSTECH brings new opportunities for working with industry to evaluate innovations that meet your clinical needs.
As part of the NHS, we fully understand your needs and priorities. Plus our experience and links with industry and academia give us the contacts and the commercial skills required to develop and exploit your ideas to best effect and to introduce you to innovative healthcare products.
TRUSTECH works with NHS staff who have generated ideas and provides a complete innovation management service for NHS Trusts. We can:
- provide advice and support on developing and managing innovation to benefit the Trust and staff
- assess innovations developed by Trust staff to see if they could be developed into commercial products or services
- advise Trust staff on how to protect their innovations
- help to commercialise innovations developed by Trust staff – for example keeping information confidential while carrying out market research, identifying commercial partners and negotiating agreements
- help identify funding sources for the development of healthcare innovations
- introduce new technology and services to address your clinical needs and priorities with opportunities for partnering with industry, for example product evaluation studies
- help you to further develop the innovation culture in your organisation.
TRUSTECH offers a range of innovation management services, delivered by an experienced multidisciplinary team based in Manchester. Services are provided to fee-paying member NHS organisations.
As part of our work, we also operate the MedTECH Centre, which provides accommodation and business support for start-up medtech companies especially from NHS organisations.
TRUSTECH is also part of a UK-wide network of NHS Innovation service providers.
For an initial discussion about how we can help you, please contact Rebecca Ryan on 0161 276 5764 or email@example.com.
Post: Project Manager – GM AHSN (Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network) Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Location: TRUSTECH/CMFT Accountable to: Technology Director –...Read more
The NIHR North West Research Design Service is hosting an event on 14th February 2017 at The Liner Hotel in Liverpool, for health and...Read more
The Cheshire & Merseyside AHP (Allied Health Professionals) Research Network is offering bursaries of up to £1,000 to facilitate...Read more
The North of England Life Sciences Accelerator (NESLA) is looking for early stage businesses or those with a business...Read more
Date: Thursday 16th February 2017 Location: Merrison Lecture Theatre, Daresbury Businesses working in the life sciences sector are invited to...Read more
Dr Richard Deed, TRUSTECH’s Technology Director has extensive experience of identifying, evaluating and commercialising healthcare innovations and is responsible...Read more
TRUSTECH, as the delivery partner for Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network’s (GM AHSN) Innovation Nexus, is pleased to...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.