The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
2018 HSJ Awards now open
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of projects or celebrate, reward and recognise the contributions of health and social care staff and organisations.
A number of categories have been identified by a panel of healthcare professionals, sponsors and HSJ journalists. All categories have their own individual criteria, however applications will be judged against the following areas:
- Ambition: the challenge and context within which the project, person or organisation is set, alongside goals and targets.
- Outcome: the benefits from the point of view of patients, organisations, leadership, value creation, efficiency and cost.
- Spread: the dissemination of your success in terms of how your work has been picked up and replicated elsewhere.
- Value: the creation of value from the point of view of patient satisfaction and experience, reduction in bureaucracy, time saved for staff at any level.
- Involvement: the stakeholders buy-in and contribution toward the project initiatives and outcomes. How have the relevant staff, patients and partnerships worked together to realise success?
The full list of categories are as follows:
- Acute Sector Innovation
- Acute or Specialist Services Redesign
- Chief Executive of the Year
- Clinical Commissioning Group of the Year
- Community or Primary Care Services Redesign
- Compassionate Patient Care
- Creating a Supportive Staff Culture
- Enhancing Care by Sharing Data and Information
- HSJ Partnership of the Year
- Improved Partnerships Between Health and Local Government
- Improvement in Emergency and Urgent Care
- Improving Care with Technology
- Improving Outcomes through Learning and Development
- Innovation in Mental Health
- Optimisation of Medicines Managment
- Patient Digital Participation
- Patient Safety
- Primary Care Innovation
- Provider Trust of the Year
- Staff Engagement
- Using Technology to Improve Efficiency
Further information and details about how to enter can be found here: https://awards.hsj.co.uk/
The deadline for entries is 31st May 2018.
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.