Date: 2nd October 2018 Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester, M1 3HU On 2nd October 2018, Convenzis Events will...Read more
2018 HSJ Awards now open
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of projects or celebrate, reward and recognise the contributions of health and social care staff and organisations.
A number of categories have been identified by a panel of healthcare professionals, sponsors and HSJ journalists. All categories have their own individual criteria, however applications will be judged against the following areas:
- Ambition: the challenge and context within which the project, person or organisation is set, alongside goals and targets.
- Outcome: the benefits from the point of view of patients, organisations, leadership, value creation, efficiency and cost.
- Spread: the dissemination of your success in terms of how your work has been picked up and replicated elsewhere.
- Value: the creation of value from the point of view of patient satisfaction and experience, reduction in bureaucracy, time saved for staff at any level.
- Involvement: the stakeholders buy-in and contribution toward the project initiatives and outcomes. How have the relevant staff, patients and partnerships worked together to realise success?
The full list of categories are as follows:
- Acute Sector Innovation
- Acute or Specialist Services Redesign
- Chief Executive of the Year
- Clinical Commissioning Group of the Year
- Community or Primary Care Services Redesign
- Compassionate Patient Care
- Creating a Supportive Staff Culture
- Enhancing Care by Sharing Data and Information
- HSJ Partnership of the Year
- Improved Partnerships Between Health and Local Government
- Improvement in Emergency and Urgent Care
- Improving Care with Technology
- Improving Outcomes through Learning and Development
- Innovation in Mental Health
- Optimisation of Medicines Managment
- Patient Digital Participation
- Patient Safety
- Primary Care Innovation
- Provider Trust of the Year
- Staff Engagement
- Using Technology to Improve Efficiency
Further information and details about how to enter can be found here: https://awards.hsj.co.uk/
The deadline for entries is 14th June 2018.
Dr Richard Deed, TRUTECH Technology Director and Associate Director for Industry at Health Innovation Manchester, joined an ABHI (Association of...Read more
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has announced a new funding call to support digital technologies that aim...Read more
Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
With research suggesting that parents are often unable to identify obesity in their own children, a new tool called...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.