The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
£10 million funding for innovative projects that tackle healthcare challenges
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to develop innovative products and processes to healthcare challenges across two competitions for:
- feasibility studies to explore and evaluate the commercial potential of early-stage ideas – up to £2 million available
- early-stage projects to create sufficient data to support later testing of products in a clinical or other relevant setting – up to £8 million available.
A growing and ageing population is creating a need for better, more efficient health services.
The fund is a partnership between Innovate UK and the Medical Research Council. It aims to support innovative ideas across the life science sector to make ideas from research and academia a reality.
Funding is available in any sector or discipline, including:
- stratified healthcare
- advanced therapies, such as gene and cell therapies
- medical technologies and devices.
Projects should develop innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes. This could include projects that aim to:
- prevent disease or manage chronic health conditions
- detect or diagnose disease earlier
- provide tailored treatments that change the underlying disease or offer cures.
The deadline for applications is 6th June 2018.
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.