Date: 2 & 3 July 2018 Location: University of Manchester New solutions to Old Problems: ensuring sustainability of falls...Read more
China Life Sciences Market Access Roadshow 2018
- 6 – 13 March 2018
- Thurs 8 March: Manchester
Opportunity for UK medical technology and pharmaceutical companies to learn the latest about the Chinese life science market,
including the opportunities, challenges (and mitigations), and the various routes to market.
- Rapidly growing economy
- changing demographics (wealth, lifestyles and age)
- increasing/healthcare disease burden
In the context of progressive change in the Chinese life science market, and a growing interest from UK companies, the UK Department for International Trade is organising a series of one-day seminars across the UK. These events will feature expert speakers on important topics for UK businesses that are considering exports/operations in China, or that are already active there.
The series is planned as follows:
- Tues 6 March – London
- Wed 7 March – Cardiff (at BioWales*)
- Thurs 8 March – Manchester
- Tues 6 March: London
- Wed 7 March: Cardiff
Draft agenda topics:
- China healthcare and life science industry overview – latest information and opportunity areas
- Regulatory change, product registration and navigating the CFDA
- Routes to market: joint ventures, licensing deals, distribution, wholly owned foreign enterprise
- Intellectual property protection
Please express an interest in attending, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a cost of £40 +VAT per person per one day event.
Location: University of Liverpool Course dates: 24 – 28 September 2018 Course fee: £475, includes course materials, lunch and...Read more
A Digital Transformation event will take place in Liverpool on 27th June 2018 as part of the International Festival for Business. This...Read more
Wellcome’s Innovator Awards offer funding of up to £500,000 to support projects that focus on a range of areas,...Read more
Pupils from three Salford schools recently participated in a two-day event that aimed to inspire a new generation of...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.