Date: 13th June 2017 Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester Time: 0830 – 1430 Cost: free Intellectual property (IP) specialists,...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington
- A medical or health technology SME?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester and North West Coast Academic Health Science Networks are delivering this must-attend event.
This key event will feature informative talks about:
- Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it.
- NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it.
- How to develop evidence for your product.
- The STEP collaboration and the value it provides.
- Funding and opportunities.
- Exemplars of successful collaborations.
Plus sessions to discuss trial ideas, the mechanisms of setting up studies and networking opportunities.
This is a free event, but booking is essential. Parking, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institute for Healthcare Research (NIHR) Research Capability Funding (RCF) is a funding stream that aims to help research-active...Read more
Friday 23rd June 2017 The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington Are you: A medical or health technology SME? Wanting...Read more
Nominet Trust has awarded Corporation Pop £50,000 through its seventh round of Social Tech Seed funding. The award will...Read more
This Call is a part of a programme of support for research and innovation that is operated by Central...Read more
Have you got an idea for a new service or technology that could benefit patients? If so, consider attending...Read more
On the 20th September 2016, the Department of Health announced a total of £1.5M funding for child prosthetic research...Read more
Have you got an idea for a new service or technology that could benefit patients? If so, consider attending this...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.