Innovate UK’s Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) is looking to invest £6 million in projects that support the development of...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington
- A medical or health technology SME?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester and North West Coast Academic Health Science Networks are delivering this must-attend event.
This key event will feature informative talks about:
- Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it.
- NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it.
- How to develop evidence for your product.
- The STEP collaboration and the value it provides.
- Funding and opportunities.
- Exemplars of successful collaborations.
Plus sessions to discuss trial ideas, the mechanisms of setting up studies and networking opportunities.
This is a free event, but booking is essential. Parking, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow...Read more
The NIHR Child Prosthetic Research Collaboration is pleased to announce the plans for Phase Two of the Starworks project...Read more
Location: Alderley Park Conference Centre, Cheshire Date: 28th September 2017 The sixth annual BioCap Conference will bring together international...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of the 18th issue of Innov-age magazine, which focuses on sexual health....Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.