1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington
- A medical or health technology SME?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester and North West Coast Academic Health Science Networks are delivering this must-attend event.
This key event will feature informative talks about:
- Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it.
- NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it.
- How to develop evidence for your product.
- The STEP collaboration and the value it provides.
- Funding and opportunities.
- Exemplars of successful collaborations.
Plus sessions to discuss trial ideas, the mechanisms of setting up studies and networking opportunities.
This is a free event, but booking is essential. Parking, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Project Manager Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata...Read more
The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.