The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington
- A medical or health technology SME?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester and North West Coast Academic Health Science Networks are delivering this must-attend event.
This key event will feature informative talks about:
- Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it.
- NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it.
- How to develop evidence for your product.
- The STEP collaboration and the value it provides.
- Funding and opportunities.
- Exemplars of successful collaborations.
Plus sessions to discuss trial ideas, the mechanisms of setting up studies and networking opportunities.
This is a free event, but booking is essential. Parking, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To register, email: email@example.com
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.