Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington
- A medical or health technology SME?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester and North West Coast Academic Health Science Networks are delivering this must-attend event.
This key event will feature informative talks about:
- Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it.
- NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it.
- How to develop evidence for your product.
- The STEP collaboration and the value it provides.
- Funding and opportunities.
- Exemplars of successful collaborations.
Plus sessions to discuss trial ideas, the mechanisms of setting up studies and networking opportunities.
This is a free event, but booking is essential. Parking, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & time: 6th July 2018, from 12 noon Venue: CRN Office, 2nd floor, Citylabs, Manchester, M13 9NQ The...Read more
Date & time: 26 June 2018, 8:00am – 5:00pm Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Garens, Manchster Working with NHS England,...Read more
With research suggesting that parents are often unable to identify obesity in their own children, a new tool called...Read more
Free SAGE & THYME Foundation Level workshop places celebrating 70 years of the NHS Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust is...Read more
Understanding Innovation in the Healthcare Sciences is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) which has been designed by Manchester...Read more
The Health Foundation has £1.7 million available for up to 23 clinical teams through the latest round of the...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.