The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network and the Innovation Agency is holding a FREE event on Friday 23rd June 2017, at The Centre at Birchwood Park.
Booking is essential to secure a place
Parking, lunch and refreshments are included with our compliments.
The event will feature informative talks from
- NWSTC, Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it
- Knowledge Transfer Netword, Funding Opportunities available
- The University of Oxford, IDEAL-D Framework
- NICE, how to develop evidence for your product
- NOCRI, their STEP collaboration with RCSEng and the value it gives
- MediLink(NW), Support in product development
- ABHI, Contribution to life science industry
- AHSNs, NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it
- Surgeons, exemplars of successful collaborations
Plus breakout sessions to discuss device evidence and commissioning
To book a place, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.