1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network and the Innovation Agency is holding a FREE event on Friday 23rd June 2017, at The Centre at Birchwood Park.
Booking is essential to secure a place
Parking, lunch and refreshments are included with our compliments.
The event will feature informative talks from
- NWSTC, Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it
- Knowledge Transfer Netword, Funding Opportunities available
- The University of Oxford, IDEAL-D Framework
- NICE, how to develop evidence for your product
- NOCRI, their STEP collaboration with RCSEng and the value it gives
- MediLink(NW), Support in product development
- ABHI, Contribution to life science industry
- AHSNs, NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it
- Surgeons, exemplars of successful collaborations
Plus breakout sessions to discuss device evidence and commissioning
To book a place, e-mail email@example.com
Job title: Project Manager Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata...Read more
The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.