Innovate UK’s Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) is looking to invest £6 million in projects that support the development of...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network and the Innovation Agency is holding a FREE event on Friday 23rd June 2017, at The Centre at Birchwood Park.
Booking is essential to secure a place
Parking, lunch and refreshments are included with our compliments.
The event will feature informative talks from
- NWSTC, Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it
- Knowledge Transfer Netword, Funding Opportunities available
- The University of Oxford, IDEAL-D Framework
- NICE, how to develop evidence for your product
- NOCRI, their STEP collaboration with RCSEng and the value it gives
- MediLink(NW), Support in product development
- ABHI, Contribution to life science industry
- AHSNs, NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it
- Surgeons, exemplars of successful collaborations
Plus breakout sessions to discuss device evidence and commissioning
To book a place, e-mail email@example.com
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow...Read more
The NIHR Child Prosthetic Research Collaboration is pleased to announce the plans for Phase Two of the Starworks project...Read more
Location: Alderley Park Conference Centre, Cheshire Date: 28th September 2017 The sixth annual BioCap Conference will bring together international...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of the 18th issue of Innov-age magazine, which focuses on sexual health....Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.