Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network and the Innovation Agency is holding a FREE event on Friday 23rd June 2017, at The Centre at Birchwood Park.
Booking is essential to secure a place
Parking, lunch and refreshments are included with our compliments.
The event will feature informative talks from
- NWSTC, Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it
- Knowledge Transfer Netword, Funding Opportunities available
- The University of Oxford, IDEAL-D Framework
- NICE, how to develop evidence for your product
- NOCRI, their STEP collaboration with RCSEng and the value it gives
- MediLink(NW), Support in product development
- ABHI, Contribution to life science industry
- AHSNs, NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it
- Surgeons, exemplars of successful collaborations
Plus breakout sessions to discuss device evidence and commissioning
To book a place, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A pioneering diagnostic device identifies more abnormal cells on the cervix than standard colposcopy, according to data published in two...
SBRI Healthcare Call – Cancer: Screening, Earlier Diagnosis & Faster Diagnosis SBRI Healthcare is an NHS England initiative led...
Greater Manchester (GM) is fast emerging as a global hub for the life sciences sector, healthcare innovation and clinical...
TRUSTECH is looking for a Junior Account Manager to help roll out the Innovation Factor (IF) to more NHS...
Healthcare Efficiency through technology (HETT) will take place on the 27th September 2017 at Olympia London. HETT is part...
Nightingale is a Horizon 2020 programme aimed at companies with innovative wireless and wearable technology that can be integrated into...
The Wellcome Trust is offering up to £500,000 to support healthcare innovations that could have a major and measurable...
14 September 2017, Bridgewater Hall, Manchester Venturefest brings together SMEs with investors, entrepreneurs, innovators and academics to connect and...
Are you: A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise? Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?...
A new search for the world’s best healthcare innovations to help improve patients’ lives launched yesterday at NHS Confed....
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.