The Manchester Academy for Healthcare Scientist Education (MAHSE) is now accepting applications for its Service Improvement and Innovation Fellowship...Read more
Event: How to develop evidence and commissioning for your medical device
- A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise?
- Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?
- Unsure on how to get your products procured by the NHS?
If so, the North West Surgical Trials Centre, in collaboration with both the Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network and the Innovation Agency is holding a FREE event on Friday 23rd June 2017, at The Centre at Birchwood Park.
Booking is essential to secure a place
Parking, lunch and refreshments are included with our compliments.
The event will feature informative talks from
- NWSTC, Evidence needs and how we can assist with gathering it
- Knowledge Transfer Netword, Funding Opportunities available
- The University of Oxford, IDEAL-D Framework
- NICE, how to develop evidence for your product
- NOCRI, their STEP collaboration with RCSEng and the value it gives
- MediLink(NW), Support in product development
- ABHI, Contribution to life science industry
- AHSNs, NHS device procurement and accelerated access to it
- Surgeons, exemplars of successful collaborations
Plus breakout sessions to discuss device evidence and commissioning
To book a place, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Innovation Manchester is offering awards of up to £50,000 to individual projects and solutions in the fields of obesity,...Read more
Date: Wednesday 29th November 2017, 8:00am – 12:30pm Location: The Workplace, Central Manchester, M1 6EU Manchester’s Business Growth Hub...Read more
Surgical recovery programme that cuts post-op chest infections by 50% to be rolled out across Greater Manchester
A surgical recovery programme that cut post-operative respiratory complications by 50 per cent at Manchester Royal Infirmary is set...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of Issue 19, our autumn issue focusing on home adaptations. Each issue...Read more
SBRI Healthcare has announced two calls for SMEs this Autumn. The focus on finding new solutions in Mental Health and Technology in...Read more
Deadline for entries: 1st December 2017 The search is on for the North West Coast’s most inspiring clinical research...Read more
Date: 27th Novemer 2017 Location: OpTIC Conference Centre, St Asaph Business Park, Denbugshire Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.