Date: 2nd October 2018 Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester, M1 3HU On 2nd October 2018, Convenzis Events will...Read more
Event: Patient Flow – Health and Care Improvement for Urgent and Emergency Care
- Date: 10 July 2018
- Location: ETC Venues, Central Manchester
This 1 day conference held in conjunction with NHS Englad will focus on Patient flow and the current methods being implemented to help reduce the demand on urgent care departments across the UK
Patient Flow: Health and Care Improvement for Urgent and Emergency Care will allow delegates to listen, learn and engage with some of the UK’s most reputable speakers, it will also provide 4 hours of networking time and 8 CPD points for all attendees.
Confirmed to speak are:
• Sam Shah and Rishi Duggal, Director of Digital & Multichannel Development at NHS England and Clinical Lead at NHS Digital
• Heather Caudle, Director of Nursing – Improvement at NHS England
• Indra Joshi, Clinical Lead Digital Experience and Urgent Care
• Dr Raj Kumar, General Practitioner & Medical Director, NHS Clinical Leaders Network and NHS Digital
• Kathy Hern, Director of Nursing at Mastercall Healthcare
• Paul Fitzgerald, Equality and Inclusion Lead at East Midlands Ambulance Service and East of England Ambulance Service
• Sarah Bailey, Consultant, Older People’s medicine. Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
As mentioned these places are complimentary so if you can make the day and would like to see if you qualify for a complimentary place please come reply back to this email or call me on the number below.
View Website and Full Programme here https://bit.ly/2EZbix7
Dr Richard Deed, TRUTECH Technology Director and Associate Director for Industry at Health Innovation Manchester, joined an ABHI (Association of...Read more
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has announced a new funding call to support digital technologies that aim...Read more
Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
With research suggesting that parents are often unable to identify obesity in their own children, a new tool called...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.