Date: 2 & 3 July 2018 Location: University of Manchester New solutions to Old Problems: ensuring sustainability of falls...Read more
Healthcare UK Roadshow
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow will put you in direct contact with experts who can help you navigate international markets and explore the feasibility of exporting.
The roadshow will take place at the following locations:
- Tuesday 3rd October – Nowgen Centre, Manchester
- Wednesday 4th October – Bevan Brittan LLP, Bristol
- Thursday 5th October – University of Birmingham
- Friday 6th October – Pinsent Masons, London
The event is aimed at:
- Health and care supplier organisations (and providers of support services e.g. legal or finance) in the private, NHS or academic sectors
- Healthcare service providers that operate in clinical services (cancer, diabetes, mental health, integrated and primary care), infrastructure, digital health and education and training of healthcare service professionals
- The key roles that are being targeted (but not limited) to include chairpersons, chief executives, clinical directors, international business development directors, finance directors.
For full details, read the event flyer.
To register to attend the event, visit: www.events.trade.gov.uk/healthcare-uk-roadshow
Location: University of Liverpool Course dates: 24 – 28 September 2018 Course fee: £475, includes course materials, lunch and...Read more
A Digital Transformation event will take place in Liverpool on 27th June 2018 as part of the International Festival for Business. This...Read more
Wellcome’s Innovator Awards offer funding of up to £500,000 to support projects that focus on a range of areas,...Read more
Pupils from three Salford schools recently participated in a two-day event that aimed to inspire a new generation of...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.