1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
Healthcare UK Roadshow
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow will put you in direct contact with experts who can help you navigate international markets and explore the feasibility of exporting.
The roadshow will take place at the following locations:
- Tuesday 3rd October – Nowgen Centre, Manchester
- Wednesday 4th October – Bevan Brittan LLP, Bristol
- Thursday 5th October – University of Birmingham
- Friday 6th October – Pinsent Masons, London
The event is aimed at:
- Health and care supplier organisations (and providers of support services e.g. legal or finance) in the private, NHS or academic sectors
- Healthcare service providers that operate in clinical services (cancer, diabetes, mental health, integrated and primary care), infrastructure, digital health and education and training of healthcare service professionals
- The key roles that are being targeted (but not limited) to include chairpersons, chief executives, clinical directors, international business development directors, finance directors.
For full details, read the event flyer.
To register to attend the event, visit: www.events.trade.gov.uk/healthcare-uk-roadshow
Job title: Project Manager Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata...Read more
The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.