Innovate UK’s Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) is looking to invest £6 million in projects that support the development of...Read more
Healthcare UK Roadshow
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow will put you in direct contact with experts who can help you navigate international markets and explore the feasibility of exporting.
The roadshow will take place at the following locations:
- Tuesday 3rd October – Nowgen Centre, Manchester
- Wednesday 4th October – Bevan Brittan LLP, Bristol
- Thursday 5th October – University of Birmingham
- Friday 6th October – Pinsent Masons, London
The event is aimed at:
- Health and care supplier organisations (and providers of support services e.g. legal or finance) in the private, NHS or academic sectors
- Healthcare service providers that operate in clinical services (cancer, diabetes, mental health, integrated and primary care), infrastructure, digital health and education and training of healthcare service professionals
- The key roles that are being targeted (but not limited) to include chairpersons, chief executives, clinical directors, international business development directors, finance directors.
For full details, read the event flyer.
To register to attend the event, visit: www.events.trade.gov.uk/healthcare-uk-roadshow
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow...Read more
The NIHR Child Prosthetic Research Collaboration is pleased to announce the plans for Phase Two of the Starworks project...Read more
Location: Alderley Park Conference Centre, Cheshire Date: 28th September 2017 The sixth annual BioCap Conference will bring together international...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of the 18th issue of Innov-age magazine, which focuses on sexual health....Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.