The Manchester Academy for Healthcare Scientist Education (MAHSE) is now accepting applications for its Service Improvement and Innovation Fellowship...Read more
Healthcare UK Roadshow
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow will put you in direct contact with experts who can help you navigate international markets and explore the feasibility of exporting.
The roadshow will take place at the following locations:
- Tuesday 3rd October – Nowgen Centre, Manchester
- Wednesday 4th October – Bevan Brittan LLP, Bristol
- Thursday 5th October – University of Birmingham
- Friday 6th October – Pinsent Masons, London
The event is aimed at:
- Health and care supplier organisations (and providers of support services e.g. legal or finance) in the private, NHS or academic sectors
- Healthcare service providers that operate in clinical services (cancer, diabetes, mental health, integrated and primary care), infrastructure, digital health and education and training of healthcare service professionals
- The key roles that are being targeted (but not limited) to include chairpersons, chief executives, clinical directors, international business development directors, finance directors.
For full details, read the event flyer.
To register to attend the event, visit: www.events.trade.gov.uk/healthcare-uk-roadshow
Health Innovation Manchester is offering awards of up to £50,000 to individual projects and solutions in the fields of obesity,...Read more
Date: Wednesday 29th November 2017, 8:00am – 12:30pm Location: The Workplace, Central Manchester, M1 6EU Manchester’s Business Growth Hub...Read more
Surgical recovery programme that cuts post-op chest infections by 50% to be rolled out across Greater Manchester
A surgical recovery programme that cut post-operative respiratory complications by 50 per cent at Manchester Royal Infirmary is set...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of Issue 19, our autumn issue focusing on home adaptations. Each issue...Read more
SBRI Healthcare has announced two calls for SMEs this Autumn. The focus on finding new solutions in Mental Health and Technology in...Read more
Deadline for entries: 1st December 2017 The search is on for the North West Coast’s most inspiring clinical research...Read more
Date: 27th Novemer 2017 Location: OpTIC Conference Centre, St Asaph Business Park, Denbugshire Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.