Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
Date & time: 6th July 2018, from 12 noon Venue: CRN Office, 2nd floor, Citylabs, Manchester, M13 9NQ The...Read more
Date & time: 26 June 2018, 8:00am – 5:00pm Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Garens, Manchster Working with NHS England,...Read more
With research suggesting that parents are often unable to identify obesity in their own children, a new tool called...Read more
Free SAGE & THYME Foundation Level workshop places celebrating 70 years of the NHS Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust is...Read more
Understanding Innovation in the Healthcare Sciences is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) which has been designed by Manchester...Read more
The Health Foundation has £1.7 million available for up to 23 clinical teams through the latest round of the...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.