The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.