IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
A pioneering diagnostic device identifies more abnormal cells on the cervix than standard colposcopy, according to data published in two...
SBRI Healthcare Call – Cancer: Screening, Earlier Diagnosis & Faster Diagnosis SBRI Healthcare is an NHS England initiative led...
Greater Manchester (GM) is fast emerging as a global hub for the life sciences sector, healthcare innovation and clinical...
TRUSTECH is looking for a Junior Account Manager to help roll out the Innovation Factor (IF) to more NHS...
Healthcare Efficiency through technology (HETT) will take place on the 27th September 2017 at Olympia London. HETT is part...
Nightingale is a Horizon 2020 programme aimed at companies with innovative wireless and wearable technology that can be integrated into...
The Wellcome Trust is offering up to £500,000 to support healthcare innovations that could have a major and measurable...
14 September 2017, Bridgewater Hall, Manchester Venturefest brings together SMEs with investors, entrepreneurs, innovators and academics to connect and...
Are you: A Medical or Health Technology Small to Medium Enterprise? Wanting your devices to be trialled or evaluated?...
A new search for the world’s best healthcare innovations to help improve patients’ lives launched yesterday at NHS Confed....
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.