Innovate UK’s Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) is looking to invest £6 million in projects that support the development of...Read more
IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
The Healthcare UK Roadshow event series will highlight the commercial opportunities available internationally for UK healthcare suppliers. The roadshow...Read more
The NIHR Child Prosthetic Research Collaboration is pleased to announce the plans for Phase Two of the Starworks project...Read more
Location: Alderley Park Conference Centre, Cheshire Date: 28th September 2017 The sixth annual BioCap Conference will bring together international...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of the 18th issue of Innov-age magazine, which focuses on sexual health....Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.