Date: 13th June 2017 Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester Time: 0830 – 1430 Cost: free Intellectual property (IP) specialists,...Read more
IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
National Institute for Healthcare Research (NIHR) Research Capability Funding (RCF) is a funding stream that aims to help research-active...Read more
Friday 23rd June 2017 The Centre at Birchwood Park, Warrington Are you: A medical or health technology SME? Wanting...Read more
Nominet Trust has awarded Corporation Pop £50,000 through its seventh round of Social Tech Seed funding. The award will...Read more
This Call is a part of a programme of support for research and innovation that is operated by Central...Read more
Have you got an idea for a new service or technology that could benefit patients? If so, consider attending...Read more
On the 20th September 2016, the Department of Health announced a total of £1.5M funding for child prosthetic research...Read more
Have you got an idea for a new service or technology that could benefit patients? If so, consider attending this...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.