1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
Job title: Project Manager Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata...Read more
The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.