The Manchester Academy for Healthcare Scientist Education (MAHSE) is now accepting applications for its Service Improvement and Innovation Fellowship...Read more
IP in Healthcare Conference 2017
- Date: 13th June 2017
- Location: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Time: 0830 – 1430
- Cost: free
Intellectual property (IP) specialists, HGF, are hosting their annual IP in Healthcare Conference at Citylabs on the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust campus this year. Delegates are invited to find out the latest updates on IP issues in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device sectors.
The event will look at the following topics:
- Be confident about confidential information
- Europe takes centre stage: The impact of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
- How ingestibles and implantables have moved from Sci-Fi to the real world
- Patenting medical methods
- Formulating patent protection for delivering activities
- A case law update in the healthcare industry
- Managing risks for the launch of a product in an aggressive market
- Protection and commercialisation of diagnostics and personalised medicine.
To view the full programme, click here.
To register for FREE, email Liz Renn or call: 0113 233 0189.
Health Innovation Manchester is offering awards of up to £50,000 to individual projects and solutions in the fields of obesity,...Read more
Date: Wednesday 29th November 2017, 8:00am – 12:30pm Location: The Workplace, Central Manchester, M1 6EU Manchester’s Business Growth Hub...Read more
Surgical recovery programme that cuts post-op chest infections by 50% to be rolled out across Greater Manchester
A surgical recovery programme that cut post-operative respiratory complications by 50 per cent at Manchester Royal Infirmary is set...Read more
We are pleased to announce the release of Issue 19, our autumn issue focusing on home adaptations. Each issue...Read more
SBRI Healthcare has announced two calls for SMEs this Autumn. The focus on finding new solutions in Mental Health and Technology in...Read more
Deadline for entries: 1st December 2017 The search is on for the North West Coast’s most inspiring clinical research...Read more
Date: 27th Novemer 2017 Location: OpTIC Conference Centre, St Asaph Business Park, Denbugshire Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.