The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
Job vacancy: Project Manager, Greater Manchester Hospices
- Job title: Project Manager
- Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH)
- Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester
- Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata if part time hours
- Contract: Fixed term for 12 months
Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) is an alliance formed to offer strategic solutions to the Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership in respect of specialist palliative and end-of-life care.
GMH is committed to:
- playing a crucial part in the successful delivery of GMSHCP strategic plans
- working collaboratively to continually improve palliative and-end-of life care
- delivering a standardised high quality service across Greater Manchester
- influencing integrated cross-sector commissioning principles
- quantifying the net benefits offered by the hospice sector to the NHS
Have you got what it takes?
Are you the right person to represent the Greater Manchester Hospices in influencing the GM Health & Social Care Partnership agenda to promote the inclusion, assimilation and commissioning of the specialist palliative and end-of-life care provided by hospices?
- Are you a creative, dynamic, innovative and inspirational project manager?
- Have you got significant data analysis experience?
- Can you demonstrate experience of successfully presenting complex strategies?
- Are you skilled in the developing qualitative, person-centred outcome measures?
- Can you develop and maintain key relationships and maintain networks internally and externally?
- Are you able to produce a coherent and compelling business case?
- Most importantly, are you committed to improving care to patients, families and carers across the Greater Manchester hospice landscape?
How to apply:
The closing date for applications is 13th February 2018.
- Leigh Vallance, CEO, Bolton Hospice – Leigh.Vallance@boltonhospice.org
- Eamonn O’Neal, CEO, St Ann’s Hospice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.