1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
Job vacancy: Project Manager, Greater Manchester Hospices
- Job title: Project Manager
- Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH)
- Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester
- Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata if part time hours
- Contract: Fixed term for 12 months
Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) is an alliance formed to offer strategic solutions to the Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership in respect of specialist palliative and end-of-life care.
GMH is committed to:
- playing a crucial part in the successful delivery of GMSHCP strategic plans
- working collaboratively to continually improve palliative and-end-of life care
- delivering a standardised high quality service across Greater Manchester
- influencing integrated cross-sector commissioning principles
- quantifying the net benefits offered by the hospice sector to the NHS
Have you got what it takes?
Are you the right person to represent the Greater Manchester Hospices in influencing the GM Health & Social Care Partnership agenda to promote the inclusion, assimilation and commissioning of the specialist palliative and end-of-life care provided by hospices?
- Are you a creative, dynamic, innovative and inspirational project manager?
- Have you got significant data analysis experience?
- Can you demonstrate experience of successfully presenting complex strategies?
- Are you skilled in the developing qualitative, person-centred outcome measures?
- Can you develop and maintain key relationships and maintain networks internally and externally?
- Are you able to produce a coherent and compelling business case?
- Most importantly, are you committed to improving care to patients, families and carers across the Greater Manchester hospice landscape?
How to apply:
The closing date for applications is 13th February 2018.
- Leigh Vallance, CEO, Bolton Hospice – Leigh.Vallance@boltonhospice.org
- Eamonn O’Neal, CEO, St Ann’s Hospice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Project Manager Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata...Read more
The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.