Date: 2 & 3 July 2018 Location: University of Manchester New solutions to Old Problems: ensuring sustainability of falls...Read more
Are you a MedTech SME looking for funding, support or collaborators?
- 1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530
- Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via the NIHR’s funded programmes
- how SMEs are supported to conduct clinical trials
- how SMEs are helped to formulate research plans and find collaborators and facilities for research and development
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and wider supporting network.
The event is free to attend and offers the opportunity for SMEs to participate in roundtable discussions and 1:1 consultations.
Location: University of Liverpool Course dates: 24 – 28 September 2018 Course fee: £475, includes course materials, lunch and...Read more
A Digital Transformation event will take place in Liverpool on 27th June 2018 as part of the International Festival for Business. This...Read more
Wellcome’s Innovator Awards offer funding of up to £500,000 to support projects that focus on a range of areas,...Read more
Pupils from three Salford schools recently participated in a two-day event that aimed to inspire a new generation of...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.