MIDAS, Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency, have an upcoming opportunity to help small and medium sized enterprises to develop their...Read more
Are you a MedTech SME looking for funding, support or collaborators?
- 1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530
- Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via the NIHR’s funded programmes
- how SMEs are supported to conduct clinical trials
- how SMEs are helped to formulate research plans and find collaborators and facilities for research and development
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and wider supporting network.
The event is free to attend and offers the opportunity for SMEs to participate in roundtable discussions and 1:1 consultations.
Date: 13th September 2018 Location: Manchester Central, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3JX What is Venturefest North West? Venturefest North West...Read more
Date: 2nd October 2018 Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester, M1 3HU On 2nd October 2018, Convenzis Events will...Read more
Dr Richard Deed, TRUTECH Technology Director and Associate Director for Industry at Health Innovation Manchester, joined an ABHI (Association of...Read more
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has announced a new funding call to support digital technologies that aim...Read more
Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.