Bright Building, Manchester Science Park Thursday 15th March, 2018. 0800-100 Innovate UK has announced a free-to-attend event for companies...Read more
Are you a MedTech SME looking for funding, support or collaborators?
- 1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530
- Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via the NIHR’s funded programmes
- how SMEs are supported to conduct clinical trials
- how SMEs are helped to formulate research plans and find collaborators and facilities for research and development
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and wider supporting network.
The event is free to attend and offers the opportunity for SMEs to participate in roundtable discussions and 1:1 consultations.
6 – 13 March 2018 Thurs 8 March: Manchester Opportunity for UK medical technology and pharmaceutical companies to learn...Read more
Innovate UK and the Office for Life Sciences have launched a support scheme for SMEs to evaluate their innovative...Read more
Life science companies based in the Greater Manchester (GM) area are invited to take part in Health Innovation Manchester’s...Read more
Asthma UK and Innovate UK have announced grants of between £50,000 and £250,000 are available to develop tools for...Read more
The Merseyside Innovation Awards scheme has announced its return for 2018, helping to promote innovative businesses and teams from...Read more
1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.