Digibete is a new online resource to help children and young people, families, communities and healthcare professionals to understand...Read more
Get involved in research – opportunities for NHS staff in Manchester
The NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) is offering the chance for healthcare workers to experience what participating in research activities is like through short, flexible 4-6 week taster placements. The scheme also offers employers backfill funding to release you from work for the duration.
The programme offers the opportunity to:
- Kick start a career or further study in a clinical research environment
- Work closely with clinical academics in delivering a short research project
- Learn more about how research is conducted within the NHS.
The placements are open to a wide range of NHS staff from different clinical settings, including:
- Nurses, midwives, pharmacists and all Allied Health Professionals, including (but not limited to) physiotherapists, audiologists and dietitians
- No previous research experience is required
- Any grade, but priority given to grade 6 and below
- An opportunity to learn how research can support the NHS to improve patient outcomes.
Full details of the scheme can be found online, along with information on how to apply.
The deadline for applications is 6th November 2017.
Date: 19th April 2018, 1600 -1900 Location: Citylabs, Manchester, M13 9NQ The Business Growth Hub are looking for clinicians,...Read more
Friday 18th May 2018, 9am – 4pm Lancaster Town Hall University Hospitals of Morcambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust have...Read more
Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018 Venue: Liverpool Bio-Innovation Hub Bionow and the Liverpool Bio-Innovation Hub (LIBH) are co-hosting a...Read more
Following the announcement by NHS England’s Chief Executive Simon Stevens at Expo last September, the second wave of the...Read more
TRUSTECH, in partnership with the Business Growth Hub and Health Innovation Manchester, are delivering fully funded support to B2B...Read more
Life science companies based in the Greater Manchester (GM) area are invited to take part in Health Innovation Manchester’s...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.