The Enterprise Europe Network in conjunction with Innovate UK is inviting UK based SMEs to attend EUREKA Innovation Days...Read more
North West Coast R&I Awards – open for entries
- Deadline for entries: 1st December 2017
The search is on for the North West Coast’s most inspiring clinical research and innovation teams and individuals whose work has made a difference to people’s lives.
Applications are invited to the North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2018, to celebrate success and reward achievements for the excellent work being undertaken across the region in relation to clinical research and innovation within healthcare.
The awards are open to anyone working in health services and research and other organisations working in partnership with the NHS in the region.
The full list of award categories is:
- Clinical Research Team or Site of the Year
- Clinical Research Practitioner of the Year
- Clinical Research Rising Star of the Year
- Excellence in Delivery of Commercial Life Science Award
- Research Student of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Patient and Public Involvement in Research
- Research for Wellbeing
- Taking Research into Practice
- Patient Safety Innovation Award
- Transformation Award
- Partnership in Innovation Award
- Culture for Innovation Award
Winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Preston North End Football Club on 8th March 2018.
For full detail and to submit your entry now, visit: www.nwcawards.co.uk/awards
Health Innovation Manchester has awarded almost £100,000 funding to three businesses and organisations to help them accelerate their innovative...Read more
UK businesses are invited to apply to the Biomedical Catalyst for a share of up to £10 million to...Read more
The Health Foundation, an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the...Read more
The annual Health Services Journal (HSJ) Awards are now open for entries, offering a great opportunity raise awareness of...Read more
Innovate UK have announced new funding opportunities for UK businesses and researchers to work together to develop new products...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.