1st March 2018, 0900 – 1530 Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the...Read more
North West Coast R&I Awards – open for entries
- Deadline for entries: 1st December 2017
The search is on for the North West Coast’s most inspiring clinical research and innovation teams and individuals whose work has made a difference to people’s lives.
Applications are invited to the North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2018, to celebrate success and reward achievements for the excellent work being undertaken across the region in relation to clinical research and innovation within healthcare.
The awards are open to anyone working in health services and research and other organisations working in partnership with the NHS in the region.
The full list of award categories is:
- Clinical Research Team or Site of the Year
- Clinical Research Practitioner of the Year
- Clinical Research Rising Star of the Year
- Excellence in Delivery of Commercial Life Science Award
- Research Student of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Patient and Public Involvement in Research
- Research for Wellbeing
- Taking Research into Practice
- Patient Safety Innovation Award
- Transformation Award
- Partnership in Innovation Award
- Culture for Innovation Award
Winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Preston North End Football Club on 8th March 2018.
For full detail and to submit your entry now, visit: www.nwcawards.co.uk/awards
Job title: Project Manager Responsible to: Greater Manchester Hospices (GMH) Based at: working across sites in Greater Manchester Salary: ~£50,000 per annum/pro rata...Read more
The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.