Digibete is a new online resource to help children and young people, families, communities and healthcare professionals to understand...Read more
Starworks – funding for child prosthetics
In addition to the workshop series to identify problems and develop innovative child prosthetic solutions, Devices for Dignity’s Starworks programme has announced up to £50,000 funding is being made available to develop solutions that address unmet needs to help improve outcomes delivered to children and families within the child prosthetic arena.
The call is open to organisations from academia, industry and the NHS (a minimum of two organisations from the different sectors should be involved) and it is expected that each project will have a close interface with children and families.
- Competition launch: 22nd September 2017
- Deadline for submissions: 12 noon, 27th October 2017
- Interview panel: November 2017
- Successful applications announced: December 2017
- Projects begin: February 2018
How to apply
- Go to the Innovation Manager Competition portal: http://fundingcalls.innovationmanager.uk/
- This is a multi-competition portal. Once you have registered, navigate to the Starworks PoC funding competition.
- The portal will contain the key documents required for the call.
- All submissions must be submitted through the portal.
Date: 19th April 2018, 1600 -1900 Location: Citylabs, Manchester, M13 9NQ The Business Growth Hub are looking for clinicians,...Read more
Friday 18th May 2018, 9am – 4pm Lancaster Town Hall University Hospitals of Morcambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust have...Read more
Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018 Venue: Liverpool Bio-Innovation Hub Bionow and the Liverpool Bio-Innovation Hub (LIBH) are co-hosting a...Read more
Following the announcement by NHS England’s Chief Executive Simon Stevens at Expo last September, the second wave of the...Read more
TRUSTECH, in partnership with the Business Growth Hub and Health Innovation Manchester, are delivering fully funded support to B2B...Read more
Life science companies based in the Greater Manchester (GM) area are invited to take part in Health Innovation Manchester’s...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.