The Innovation Agency has won a prestigious award for its work with North West Coast businesses in the health...Read more
Starworks – funding for child prosthetics
In addition to the workshop series to identify problems and develop innovative child prosthetic solutions, Devices for Dignity’s Starworks programme has announced up to £50,000 funding is being made available to develop solutions that address unmet needs to help improve outcomes delivered to children and families within the child prosthetic arena.
The call is open to organisations from academia, industry and the NHS (a minimum of two organisations from the different sectors should be involved) and it is expected that each project will have a close interface with children and families.
- Competition launch: 22nd September 2017
- Deadline for submissions: 12 noon, 27th October 2017
- Interview panel: November 2017
- Successful applications announced: December 2017
- Projects begin: February 2018
How to apply
- Go to the Innovation Manager Competition portal: http://fundingcalls.innovationmanager.uk/
- This is a multi-competition portal. Once you have registered, navigate to the Starworks PoC funding competition.
- The portal will contain the key documents required for the call.
- All submissions must be submitted through the portal.
A new collaboration launched at the end of November by DigitalHealth.London (DH.L) and RYSE Asset Management LLP to support...Read more
Health Innovation Manchester’s STEP INto Healthcare programme received a commendation in Bionow’s 2017 Business Services Award, which aims to...Read more
A partnership between a company and an NHS university hospital has been awarded the prestigious Bionow Healthcare Project of...Read more
Health Education England, in association with NHS England and NHS Digital, are working together to improve the digital capabilities...Read more
Japanese pharmaceutical and health care specialists, Asahi Kasei recently launched an open innovation competition to identify new drugs and...Read more
Date: Thursday 8th February 2018, 1000-1600 Location: STFC Sci-Tech Daresbury Innovate UK and it’s partners the Science and Technology...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.