Date: 2nd October 2018 Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester, M1 3HU On 2nd October 2018, Convenzis Events will...Read more
Starworks – funding for child prosthetics
In addition to the workshop series to identify problems and develop innovative child prosthetic solutions, Devices for Dignity’s Starworks programme has announced up to £50,000 funding is being made available to develop solutions that address unmet needs to help improve outcomes delivered to children and families within the child prosthetic arena.
The call is open to organisations from academia, industry and the NHS (a minimum of two organisations from the different sectors should be involved) and it is expected that each project will have a close interface with children and families.
- Competition launch: 22nd September 2017
- Deadline for submissions: 12 noon, 27th October 2017
- Interview panel: November 2017
- Successful applications announced: December 2017
- Projects begin: February 2018
How to apply
- Go to the Innovation Manager Competition portal: http://fundingcalls.innovationmanager.uk/
- This is a multi-competition portal. Once you have registered, navigate to the Starworks PoC funding competition.
- The portal will contain the key documents required for the call.
- All submissions must be submitted through the portal.
Dr Richard Deed, TRUTECH Technology Director and Associate Director for Industry at Health Innovation Manchester, joined an ABHI (Association of...Read more
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has announced a new funding call to support digital technologies that aim...Read more
Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
With research suggesting that parents are often unable to identify obesity in their own children, a new tool called...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.