MIDAS, Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency, have an upcoming opportunity to help small and medium sized enterprises to develop their...Read more
Vacancy: Marketing Officer
- Job title: Marketing Offier
- Hours: Full time, 37.5 per week
- Base: Citylabs, Nelson Street, Manchester
- Salary: Starting £16,000 with an increase to £18,000 following 3 month performance review.
TRUSTECH are the NHS Innovation Experts, based in the North West, but delivering services across the UK. Established in 2001, we have a wealth of experience in managing and developing innovations for the healthcare sector. We deliver a range of services to NHS organisations, one of which (Innovation Factor) provides educational content and captures and assesses ideas from staff.
We are looking for a confident, driven, creative and innovative graduate with an interest in marketing and communications. You will work with a range of NHS organisations to design, develop and deliver marketing campaigns to raise awareness of Innovation Factor. Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will have responsibility for these multi-channel campaigns, along with direct engagement through meetings, presentations and events. You will be expected to build relationships and networks with individuals and teams in both clinical and non-clinical departments. You will monitor these campaigns, measuring success against targets and reporting back to the wider team. You will also provide support to the wider TRUSTECH team as required.
The successful candidate will be joining a diverse, dynamic and highly respected team. You will be crucial in the roll-out of exciting new services designed for the NHS. This is a rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a career in marketing and communications.
Essential skills, knowledge and qualities:
- Marketing degree or other relevant degree with a keen interest in marketing and communications – 2:1 minimum
- A confident communicator with the ability to; write clearly and effectively, deliver presentations and, build and manage relationships with staff at all levels
- Organisation and planning skills – you will be required to plan and keep track of several campaigns simoultaneously
- Able to use creativity to think of new ways to effectively engage with NHS and non-NHS staff
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
Desirable skills, knowledge and qualities:
- Ability to analyse marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing and delivering a new product /service launch
- An understanding of brand identity and managing a brand consitently
- Experience working in or with the NHS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Full, clean driving licence
Applicants can apply by sending their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
Date: 13th September 2018 Location: Manchester Central, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3JX What is Venturefest North West? Venturefest North West...Read more
Date: 2nd October 2018 Location: ETC Venues, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester, M1 3HU On 2nd October 2018, Convenzis Events will...Read more
Dr Richard Deed, TRUTECH Technology Director and Associate Director for Industry at Health Innovation Manchester, joined an ABHI (Association of...Read more
The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) has announced a new funding call to support digital technologies that aim...Read more
Chronic coughing (a cough lasting more than 8 weeks) is an unpleasant and distressing condition which can severely impact...Read more
Subscribe for Updates
Register to receive newsletters and information about new programmes and events.