Become a clinical trials co-ordinator
- 5th & 6th June 2019
- Nowgen Centre, Manchester, M13 9WL
The Clinical Trials Coordination Certificate provides delegates with the knowledge, skillset and confidence to progress their research management career.
This new two-day course is developed and delivered by award winning research delivery teams based on their frontline experience from with the Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
The aim of the course is to standardise knowledge and practice so that coordinators working in small or large, new or mature teams can function at the same high level to meet what is expected of them and add further value to research in their specialty area, team or Trust.
The course is aimed at band 5-6 staff working in research coordination. It focuses on the logistics of conducting health research within the NHS, with topics including:
- Study set up, operation and close-down of clinical trials
- Different types of health research studies
- Hosted and sponsored projects
- Commercial and non-commercial sponsorship and funding
- HRA approval
- Finances, including costing studies and invoicing
- Grant applications, including AcorRD guidelines.
- Early-bird: £250 (booked before 1st March)
- After 1st March: £300
Fees will cover lunch and refreshments.
To book a place on this course, contact: email@example.com.
Question, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.