NWC Research and Innovation Awards 2019
Healthcare innovators working in the North West Coat region are invited to apply to the 2019 North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards, which celebrates the excellent work being carried out in the region.
The awards highlight innovation projects and programmes and their impact on patient and social care across a number of categories. They are:
- Excellence in delivery of commercial life science
- Clinical research rising star
- Patient safety innovation
- Partnership in innovation
- Culture for innovation
- Research student
- Outstanding contribution to public involvement
- Taking research into practice
- Research for wellbeing
- Clinical research practitioner
- Clinical research site or team
The awards offer a chance to showcase the great work being carried out by NHS organisations, industry or academic partners, third sector organisations or local authorities.
Applications are invited from any suitable organisations that are based within the region. Applications must be submitted by Friday 30th November 2018 and the award ceremony is Thursday 7th March 2019 in Liverpool.
For full details or to enter, visit: www.nwcawards.co.uk/